Two Of My 2017 Essentials! // Gymtote & Happiness Planner

Thursday 5 January 2017




HELLO 2017!!

It has definately been a while since I last did a post, a lot definately happened towards the end of 2016 and life kind of got in the way!

2016 was such a big year for me, I got to experience some amazing things! I got to intern in my jobs press department, had a trip of a lifetime to New York, opened a store in Cyprus, became a Department manager...It was just amazing.

So now that 2017 has arrived, I will definately be making sure that I grab as many opportunities as possible and aim to work on developing myself both physically and mentally. To help me with this I thought I would share two items that I use everyday and are top of my list as my 2017's essentials!!

Gymtote - Reese tote bag
I have wanted one of these bags for such a long time and now that I finally have one, life feels complete! I love going to the gym but sometimes I find it difficult to motivate myself into going after spending all day at work. This Gymtote bag has totally helped that! If you think Mary Poppins endless bag was cool then you need to check this out. It has a compartment for everything!! Both for everyday items and your whole gym outfit! Want to know what I manage to carry in mine when I have a full day at work and then an evening session at the gym? My purse, house keys, work keys, makeup, phone, earphones, my happiness planner, a bottle of water, my lunch, a towel, shampoo, conditioner, bodywash, hair brush, trainers and my whole gym outfit! This bag is made to look like an every day handbag so it fits in with any trend but allows you to carry everything you will need to be prepared for a session at the gym. If that is not genius then I don't know what it!


The happiness planner
I am very fussy when it comes to getting a diary and I have to consider everything! Is it pretty? Do I go with a page a day or a week across 2 pages? Can I find one that is more than your average diary? When I came across the happiness planner I instantly fell in love! It has everything in it that can really help me reflect on my day. From your schedule to your daily goals, your meals to what exercise you did. It allows you to reflect on your previous year and set goals you want to achieve whilst being full of motivational and inspirational quotes! I want to be more organised in 2017 and the happiness planner is going to help me do that!


I hope that you all have had an amazing start to the new year. This year I will definately start blogging more and would love to hear from you guys on what you would like to see!

Y. x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs