Holiday Faves // H&M & New Look

Monday 8 August 2016


I have just had the most amazing holiday in Tenerife! Being able to go have fun at Siam park (water park) and see dolphins and whales on a boat trip was fantastic but also spending countless hours developing my tan was definately a must!
One of my favourite things to do on holiday after a hot day is take a shower and get dressed up into something pretty! I took a variety of different outfits but I thought I would share my two favourites with you.


Purple Floral Dress // H&M £5.99
Shimmer Floral Playsuit // New Look £24.99

These two pieces were really light so were great to wear on a hot evening. I love florals at the moment and I definately think they both were perfect and screamed summer!!

Facebook // Yasmin Chamberlain
Instagram // yasmin_annabelle
Twitter // yazannabelle
Bloglovin // OhHeyItsYazz


Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs