Top Spots For Food & Drink In New York!

Thursday 27 July 2017


NEW YORK! The city that never sleeps...The city where all food cravings are satisfied!
So I travelled to New York last month and had the most amazing 10 days ever!! I am totally in love with the place and to be honest I am pretty sure it is where I belong...(Anyone want to sponsor me to work there? Its worth a shot right...)

Before I travelled over there I created a list of food and drink places that I wanted to visit. I stayed in Brooklyn and thought it would be fun to try places a few places that were not so 'Central New York' but also managed to hunt down some Manhattan gems! I thought it would be sweet to share some of my faves with you in case you are planning a trip there or even for those that live there and haven't tried these places yet!

[Some places have more than one location but I have put the address for the ones that I visited personally]

CHEESEBOAT


80 Berry St, Brooklyn, NY 11249, USA

Cheese on everything! If you ever get to experience this place then just order the frickin Cheeseboat, your life will be complete!

SWEETGREEN


162 N 4th St, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA

Salad bowls from this place = THE LATEST TREND! Salad bowls have never looked so good! Whats better than feeling full whilst putting a whole lot of good stuff into your body!

230 FIFTH ROOFTOP GARDEN BAR & RESTAURANT


230 5th Ave, New York, NY 10001, USA

New York's largest rooftop bar! It has an amazing atmosphere and happy hour is fantastic! Monday to Friday 4pm-7pm with beers from $6, wine from $7 and cocktails from $8.

BEETLE HOUSE


308 E 6th St, New York, NY 10003, USA

It is Halloween all year round at this restaurant, surround yourself with all things Tim Burton! Choose from different set menus and sing along to some rocking tunes.

THE END BROOKLYN


522 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211, USA

If you have ever seen such a thing as a unicorn latte on social media then it is most likely from this place! Grab a beverage from here and you are 100% set for the day!

DŌ, COOKIE DOUGH


550 LaGuardia Pl, New York, NY 10012, USA

Think ice cream but in the form of edible, sweet, tasty cookie dough! You can choose from a variety of flavoured dough by either having it in a scoop, as a sundae, in milkshake form or even as a baked cake!

CUP OF BROOKLYN


1071 Gates Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11221, USA

My all time favourite of all places. I crave this place so much now that I am back in the UK! These guys supplied me with coffee or breakfast for 75% of my trip and I can guarantee you they are some of the nicest people in New York! Iced americano with a splash of milk and some caramel is 100% the must have drink!

SWEET CHICK


178 Ludlow St, New York, NY 10002, USA

If you are looking for an American breakfast (they call it brunch) then this is your place! Its rustic yet sweet and honestly a whole lot of comfort! Get the waffles, they are totally worth it!

Let me know if you have ever visited these places! Are there any places that you recommend?

Y.x

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs