Friday Faves // Homesense

Friday 18 March 2016


Homesense, Homesense, Homesense. Oh how I have missed you!
It has been a while since I last done a post on my Homesense buys, mainly because I haven't been in a while! Shocking right!!?? I am totally glad that I did visit because they have so many nice things in right now.

Seeing as it is Friday and I have recently been inspired by the tag "Friday Favourites", I thought I would show you some of the pretty and awesome things that I picked up at my local Homesense!

 

 So I have been wanting one of these padfolios for sooooo long, I first saw them in Paperchase and thought that they looked so handy. But I never really knew what I would use it for or had found a design that I actually liked. As soon as I saw this one in Homesense, I grabbed it and it went straight into my basket! PINK AND MARBLE?! what a combination...how can you say no to that! It is also going to come in handy very soon as I have some business things to attend to ;)



Just around the corner from the padfolios I found this little gem! I think the fact that the design matched my padfolio was one of the main reasons that I brought this. I also have a slight marble obsession at the moment...as well as an ever growing notepad obsession! I think this would be perfect to use with my padfolio to pop quick notes in or even to use as a place to store deadlines and dates.


At the moment I am cutting down on sugar which means my tea and coffee have been a bit...well...dull. Cutting sugar out of my day to day life has had so many benefits but I have definately missed it in my hot drinks. I came across this Agave syrup in the food section of Homesense and I think it was fate really! It states 'My skinny agave is a delicious way to sweeten your favourite hot or cold beverages, without the unwanted calories or sugar'. What can I say?! It has brought the life back into my tea and coffee and I don't even have to feel guilty about it!


It has been a while since I last bought a candle and you all know how much I love a good candle! I have a bit of a soft spot for the smell of mens aftershaves and deodorants at the moment especially the spiced smelling ones. This literally smells like a bloke saturated in the Boots fragrance counter (Boots is one of our drug stores in the UK). I also love that it is set in a mason jar with a cute little fabric label! My little decor devil was screaming haha! Now my house smells like it has been raided by guys....and I don't mind :)

So these are my Friday Faves! Let me know what has been your favourites this week and if you have been to Homesense recently, what did you purchase?

Remember to follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin,

Peace out!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs